February 20-February 23
February 22&23 – Class Group Pictures
March 5 – Re-enrollment Due Date
- The 2018-2019 Online Re-enrollment is open. The Re-enrollment deadline is March 5. Please note, after March 5, the re-enrollment fee is $250. You can read Mr. Corcoran’s blog for more information regarding re-enrollment.
FACTS has enhanced their system to allow our families to print their payment history for the 2017 year tax season. Simply follow these instructions.
1. FACTS customer will sign into FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com.
2. Payment Plan and Billing select ‘View Details’.
3. Under Activity Details select ‘View Payment Summary’.
Page will open in another window or tab.
4. Select the year & then ‘Print’.
NOTE: This report will show the total paid for each of the accounts (i.e. Tuition,
After School Care, etc.). You can select a year or a date range for this summary.
This will also include the Schools Federal Tax ID and address.
FEBRUARY 19-23, 2018
MEMORY VERSE: “Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
LANGUAGE ARTS: We will be working on Letter Xx.
MATH: We will be focusing on Tangrams, identifying larger and smaller numbers, and counting forward and backward on a number line.
F&F: Cause & Effect
- Please review Bible verses daily with your children.
- We will go outside for recess and fresh air unless it is raining. Please dress your child appropriately and have them wear heavy coats, gloves, hats, etc.
- We still have many K5 students who do not know how to tie shoes. This is one skill that must be mastered at home with lots of practice.
February 15-19 Winter Break
February 20 School Resumes
March 16 Auction
March 26-30 Spring Break