Welcome to the official Camp Bobcat site!
- To provide an affordable fun experience in a safe, Christian environment
- To create happy summer memories balanced between adult-created activities and just hanging out with friends
Camp Bobcat is divided into 2 groups:
- Summer Care is for children entering K3 (and potty-trained ) through entering K5. They do not leave campus, but have special activities brought in and coordinated with the weekly theme. Examples of every-week activities are cooking class, STEAM, water play, crafts and of course - playground!
- Summer Camp is for children entering 1st grade through exiting 5th grade. This group will leave campus several days a week to go swimming (Cumberland Presbyterian pool and Warner Park Splash Park) and to go to other types of field trips (area parks, bowling, etc.). The grand finale is Lake Winnie day!
- Registration: $125 if paid by March 30. After March 30: $175. This covers all activities and twice daily snacks.
- Payments will be invoiced via Kinderlime (BBS' After School Care Management System)
- Part-time weekly fee: $110
- Full-time weekly fee: $160
- Late pick-up charge $1/minute after 5:30
- May 29th through August 3rd (closed on July 4th)
- Post Camp is also available August 6th - August 10th
“Summer Care at Brainerd Baptist School was constantly filled with new adventures. From water play days, visiting zoo or museum exhibits, there was something fun to talk about on the ride home every day.” (Janda White)
“Easton LOVED summer care! From May through August, we never had a single morning where he said he didn’t want to go to school. He loved it so much! It was honestly the best decision we could have made for him. He will definitely be back next summer! The entire staff was wonderful and made us all feel so welcomed.” (Shannon Herrmann)