Brainerd Baptist School provides a high-quality comprehensive academic program in a loving, Christian environment with the goal of developing children into positive, contributing influences in the community and the world.
Brainerd Baptist School desires to partner with parents to create a foundation upon which students expand their minds through creative and intellectual development and prepare their hearts for social and spiritual growth.
Expanding minds. Preparing hearts.
- Student learning in a Christian environment is the chief priority of the school.
- All of our student’s needs should be developed to his or her potential academically, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- An exceptional academic program which features small classes, a family-like atmosphere, and a strong foundation based on love of God and country should be provided for each student.
- Each student’s intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills should be encouraged and stimulated.
- The curriculum should present clear goals with high expectations for student achievement through instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, as well as be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Character traits such as integrity, responsibility, kindness, diligence, and service to others should be emphasized across the curriculum.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable our students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.