MAY 21 – May 25
May 23 – K5 Graduation
May 24 – 5th Grade Graduation
May 24 – Last Day of Classes
MAY 25 – NO SCHOOL OR AFTER SCHOOL CARE
May 25 – Teacher In-service
June 5 – Summer AR Begins
July 2-6 – School Office/Library Closed
July 24-26 – Used Uniform Sale
August 13 – Registration Day
August 15 – First Day of School
August 17 – BBS Spirit Day
This is our last Notes Home for this school year. Have a fun and safe summer!
- May 24 is the last day of classes for students in 1st-4th grade.
- Make sure to check lost and found for any missing items. Items not claimed or labeled will be donated.
- Multiplication Camp forms and payment for rising 4th and 5th grade students are due by Thursday, May 24.
- Back to School Reading Camp forms and payment for rising 2nd-5th grade students are due by Thursday, May 24.
- Be sure to read the Summer/Registration Packet that is now available on our website. The packet will include 2018-2019 Summer AR requirements, supply lists, BBS dress code, etc.
- Summer AR begins June 5.
- Registration forms are also on our website. These forms will be due on Registration Day.
- All health forms can be found on our website. If your child has a medical condition that we need to be aware of, please complete the appropriate form and return to the school by August 6, 2018.
- Please note that ALL health plans for the upcoming school year require a provider signature. These forms may be dropped off in the office, mailed, or faxed. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations must be made for May Childcare! Click here to register
May 23 - Childcare for K5 will be available following their 9:00 program until 6:00. (Reservations close May 21.)
May 24 – Childcare is available for K5 from 8:00-6:00. (Reservations close May 21.)
May 24 - Childcare for 5th grade will be available until 6:00, following 5th grade graduation. (Reservations close May 21.)
The cafeteria will be open if needed.
After School Care will still be available for students in 1st-5th grade.
No school or childcare May 25.
- BBS Camp Bobcat
Register online today!!!!
If you're looking for a one-week day camp, or for most of the summer, check out Camp Bobcat. For the first time, we will be offering choices of one-week experiences for campers entering 1st grade through exiting 5th grade, showcasing our very own BBS teachers!
Included will be the regular schedule of daily fun plus a session each day led by the 'expert' of the week. Currently scheduled options; more to be announced soon:
June 4-8: Reading Expert - Mrs. Ledbetter (3rd-5th)
June 11-15: Math Expert - Mrs. Gruner (3rd-5th)
June 18-22: Cooking/Science Experts – Ms. Billie & Son (1st-5th)
July 9-13: Art Expert - Mrs. Williams (1st-5th)
July 23-27: Music Expert - Mrs. Breedlove
A $25 (per week) registration fee will hold your child's spot. The weekly fee is $110 for less than 20 hours; $160 for 20 or more hours. Registration covers 2 snacks a day plus all the activities. Click here for more information and to register.