February 20-February 23
February 22&23 – Class Group Pictures
March 5 – Re-enrollment Due Date
- The 2018-2019 Online Re-enrollment is open. The Re-enrollment deadline is March 5. Please note, after March 5, the re-enrollment fee is $250. You can read Mr. Corcoran’s blog for more information regarding re-enrollment.
FACTS has enhanced their system to allow our families to print their payment history for the 2017 year tax season. Simply follow these instructions.
1. FACTS customer will sign into FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com.
2. Payment Plan and Billing select ‘View Details’.
3. Under Activity Details select ‘View Payment Summary’.
Page will open in another window or tab.
4. Select the year & then ‘Print’.
NOTE: This report will show the total paid for each of the accounts (i.e. Tuition,
After School Care, etc.). You can select a year or a date range for this summary.
This will also include the Schools Federal Tax ID and address.
Bible Verse: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.” Luke 10:27
Number: 7 (across the sky and down from heaven that’s the way to make a seven)
Nursery Rhyme: Jack and Jill
Jack and Jill went up the hill,
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
and Jill came tumbling after.
Unit of Study: Shapes; Valentines; Feelings and Emotions; Healthy Habite
Things to Remember:
February 6-March 3 2018-2019 Re-enrollment
February 9 Daddy-Daughter Dance 7-9 @ BX
February 14 K3 Valentine Party 11:45-12:30
February 15-19 Winter Break
Childcare will be available during Winter Break: Thursday, February 15, and Friday, February 16; 7:30-5:30. Sign-up required. Please go to the website to register.
February 22-23 Classroom Pictures
March 2 Auction Ticket Order Deadline
March 16 Auction…doors open at 5:45 p.m.
Please continue to review numbers 1-7 at home and work on spelling and writing names.
Please be reviewing your child’s birthday with him/her.