April 23-26, 2019
Memory Verse: Psalms 121:1-8
Language Arts: We will work on diagraph oo.
Math: We will be working on math skill sheets that will prepare us for first grade.
· All K5 children are required to wear clean, solid white or tan shoes for graduation.
· Graduation is just around the corner! If your student is a boy, he will need to wear a white shirt with khaki pants and light colored shoes and socks. If your student is a girl, she will need to wear a white dress with light colored socks and shoes.
· Our Kindergarten Graduation pictures will be made on Thursday, May 2nd. Your child will need to wear light colored play clothes to school. Also, please send in your child’s light colored shoes and socks so that they can change into them for the pictures.
· If you have a cap and gown at home that you are using, please send it in labeled with your child’s name.
· We will visit Crabtree Farms on Friday, April 26th! If you are going with us, please send in $8 with your form.
April 26 Muffins for Moms
April 26 Crabtree Farms
April 29-May 3 Teacher Appreciation Week
May 3 ½ Day of School for Teacher Appreciation
May 10 Field Day
May 21 K5 Celebration Day
May 22 Kindergarten Graduation – 9:00
Happy Birthday to Ahna Smith on April 23rdand to
Finn Hedrick on April 25th!!!