March 19 – March 23
March 19 – Girls Basketball Sports Pictures
March 22 – Spring Sports Pictures
March 26-30 – Spring Break
April 6 – BBS Spirit Day
April 16-20 – Scholastic Book Fair
April 20 – Grandparents’ Day – ½ Day of School
- The BBS Online Auction will open on Monday, March 12, at 8:00 a.m. and will close at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 17. The BBS Live Auction, Light up the Night, will be on Friday, March 16, at the BX. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m. Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. followed by the Live Auction at 7:30 p.m. Childcare will be on the main school campus.
- FACTS has enhanced their system to allow our families to print their payment history for the 2017-year tax season. Simply follow these instructions:
1. FACTS customer will sign into FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com.
2. Payment Plan and Billing select ‘View Details’.
3. Under Activity Details select ‘View Payment Summary’. Page will open in another window or tab.
4. Select the year & then ‘Print’.
NOTE: This report will show the total paid for each of the accounts (i.e. Tuition,
After School Care, etc.). You can select a year or a date range for this summary.
This will also include the Schools Federal Tax ID and address.
- Camp Bobcat
If you're looking for a one-week day camp, or for most of the summer, check out Camp
Bobcat. For the first time, we will be offering choices of one-week experiences for campers
entering 1st grade through exiting 5th grade, showcasing our very own BBS teachers!
Included will be the regular schedule of daily fun plus a session each day led by the 'expert'
of the week.
Currently scheduled options; more to be announced soon:
June 4-8: Reading Expert - Mrs. Ledbetter (3rd-5th)
June 11-15: Math Expert - Mrs. Gruner (3rd-5th)
June 18-22: Cooking/Science Experts – Ms. Billie & Son (1st-5th)
July 9-13: Art Expert - Mrs. Williams (1st-5th)
July 23-27: Music Expert - Mrs. Breedlove
A $25 (per week) registration fee will hold your child's spot. The weekly fee is $110 for less
than 20 hours; $160 for 20 or more hours.
For your child to participate in all or most of the summer, don't miss the best price registration that ends March 30 - $125 for all 10 weeks! After March 30, registration goes to $175. Registration covers 2 snacks a day plus all the activities. Click here for more information and to register.
- Holiday Childcare will be available by reservation only during 4 of the 5 days of Spring Break.
March 26-29. No childcare Friday, March 30.
Open 7:30 - 5:30.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. No lunch provided.
No-shows will be charged a minimum fee of $15. Sign Up Here
March 19-23, 2018
Memory Verse: Luke 24:1-8
Language Arts: We will work on diagraph ck.
Math: We will be identifying each coin and their value.
The Easter party will be on Friday, March 23. We will leave our classrooms at 10:00 and return by 2:00. Each student will need a sack lunch. Filled Easter eggs are due on Wednesday, March 21. Please send a basket with your child on Friday. This is a field trip to wear our blue polos. Siblings cannot attend.
Please send in $3.00 for your child’s space shirt.
March 23 Easter Party
March 26-30 Spring Break
Happy Birthday to London Stone on March 20th!!!