Welcome to the official Camp Bobcat site!
- To provide an affordable fun experience in a safe, Christian environment
- To create happy summer memories balanced between adult-created activities and just hanging out with friends
Camp Bobcat is divided into 2 groups:
- Summer Care is for children entering K3 (and potty-trained ) through entering K5. They do not leave campus, but have special activities brought in and coordinated with the weekly theme. Examples of every-week activities are cooking class, STEAM, water play, crafts and of course - playground!
- Summer Camp is for children entering 1st grade through exiting 5th grade. This group will leave campus several days a week to go swimming (Cumberland Presbyterian pool and Warner Park Splash Park) and to go to other types of field trips (area parks, bowling, etc.). The grand finale is Lake Winnie day!
Whether you’re looking for a one-week summer day camp experience, or for most of the summer, check this out. Camp Bobcat (for upcoming 1st through exiting 5th) is offering choices of week-at-a-time activities, showcasing many of our very own BBS teachers, among others! Included will be the regular, scheduled daily fun PLUS a session each day led by the “expert” of the week.
May 29 – June 1: Pin Strikes, Kids-on-the-Block, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. (upcoming 1st – exiting 5th) No expert – just crazy fun to kick off the summer!
June 4 – 8: Chattanooga Zoo, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Reading Expert – Mrs. Ledbetter (upcoming 3rd – exiting 5th graders).
June 11 – 15: Publix Tour, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Math Expert – Mrs. Gruner (upcoming 3rd – exiting 5th).
June 18 – 22: Imagination Station, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Cooking/Science Duo – Ms. Billie Wilson & Son (upcoming 1st – exiting 5th).
June 25 – 29: Pizza @ the Park (Heritage), Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Summer Stage (with puppets) Expert – Ms Connell (upcoming 1st – exiting 5th).
July 2 – 6 (no camp July 4): Coolidge Park, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Expert – TBA.
July 9 – 13: Crabtree Farms, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Art Expert – Mrs. Williams (upcoming 1st – exiting 5th).
July 16 – 20: Child Evangelism Fellowship 5-day Club, Camp Jordan/picnic, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park.
July 23 – 27: Magic Show, Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. Music Expert – Mrs. Breedlove (upcoming 1st – exiting 5th).
July 30 – Aug 3: Lake Winnie! Cumberland Pool, Warner Park Splash & Play Park. (Lake Winnie Day is only available to campers attending 8 or more of the other weeks.)
Aug 6 – 10: Post Camp week available as space permits. Children attending all or most of the summer will get first choice. No off-campus activities. Charge will be @ $3.50 per hour.
- Registration: $125 if paid by March 30. After March 30: $175. This covers all activities and twice daily snacks.
- Registration for a week at a time: $25
- Payments will be invoiced via Kinderlime (BBS' After School Care Management System)
- Part-time weekly fee: $110
- Full-time weekly fee: $160
- Late pick-up charge $1/minute after 5:30
- May 29th through August 3rd (closed on July 4th)
- Post Camp is also available August 6th - August 10th
“Summer Care at Brainerd Baptist School was constantly filled with new adventures. From water play days, visiting zoo or museum exhibits, there was something fun to talk about on the ride home every day.” (Janda White)
“Easton LOVED summer care! From May through August, we never had a single morning where he said he didn’t want to go to school. He loved it so much! It was honestly the best decision we could have made for him. He will definitely be back next summer! The entire staff was wonderful and made us all feel so welcomed.” (Shannon Herrmann)