March 19 – March 23
March 19 – Girls Basketball Sports Pictures
March 22 – Spring Sports Pictures
March 26-30 – Spring Break
April 6 – BBS Spirit Day
April 16-20 – Scholastic Book Fair
April 20 – Grandparents’ Day – ½ Day of School
- The BBS Online Auction will open on Monday, March 12, at 8:00 a.m. and will close at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 17. The BBS Live Auction, Light up the Night, will be on Friday, March 16, at the BX. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m. Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. followed by the Live Auction at 7:30 p.m. Childcare will be on the main school campus.
- FACTS has enhanced their system to allow our families to print their payment history for the 2017-year tax season. Simply follow these instructions:
1. FACTS customer will sign into FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com.
2. Payment Plan and Billing select ‘View Details’.
3. Under Activity Details select ‘View Payment Summary’. Page will open in another window or tab.
4. Select the year & then ‘Print’.
NOTE: This report will show the total paid for each of the accounts (i.e. Tuition,
After School Care, etc.). You can select a year or a date range for this summary.
This will also include the Schools Federal Tax ID and address.
- Camp Bobcat
If you're looking for a one-week day camp, or for most of the summer, check out Camp
Bobcat. For the first time, we will be offering choices of one-week experiences for campers
entering 1st grade through exiting 5th grade, showcasing our very own BBS teachers!
Included will be the regular schedule of daily fun plus a session each day led by the 'expert'
of the week.
Currently scheduled options; more to be announced soon:
June 4-8: Reading Expert - Mrs. Ledbetter (3rd-5th)
June 11-15: Math Expert - Mrs. Gruner (3rd-5th)
June 18-22: Cooking/Science Experts – Ms. Billie & Son (1st-5th)
July 9-13: Art Expert - Mrs. Williams (1st-5th)
July 23-27: Music Expert - Mrs. Breedlove
A $25 (per week) registration fee will hold your child's spot. The weekly fee is $110 for less
than 20 hours; $160 for 20 or more hours.
For your child to participate in all or most of the summer, don't miss the best price registration that ends March 30 - $125 for all 10 weeks! After March 30, registration goes to $175. Registration covers 2 snacks a day plus all the activities. Click here for more information and to register.
- Holiday Childcare will be available by reservation only during 4 of the 5 days of Spring Break.
March 26-29. No childcare Friday, March 30.
Open 7:30 - 5:30.
Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. No lunch provided.
No-shows will be charged a minimum fee of $15. Sign Up Here
March 19-23, 2018
Memory Verse: “He is not here, He is risen just as He said.” Matthew 28:6
Vocabulary Words: arose, cross, tomb, Jesus, lily, egg, grace, Savior
Skill and Concept Emphasis: Letter recognition, letter sounds, number recognition 1-20, rhyming words
Cooking Skill: Making Resurrection Rolls
Literature: The Eggbook, Parable of the Easter Lily
Math: Symmetry, creates, identifies, describes shapes, looks for and makes use of structure
March 23 Trike-a-Thon 11:00
March 23 Easter Party 11:30
April 11 Zoo Trip – Leave by 9:00, return by 12:30
Children entering K5 will need an updated Certificate of Immunization. These forms are available at your pediatrician’s office.
Please help us by not allowing your child to bring toys to school. They might get broken or lost. At times, sharing their special toy is an issue. We provide many manipulatives and toys in our classrooms for your child. Thank you for your help in this matter.