The mission of Brainerd Baptist School is to provide a high quality, comprehensive academic program in a loving Christian environment. The school is dedicated to the belief that young people need both strong educational and spiritual guidance to grow into adults who will be positive contributing influences in the community and world.
We realize that our parents have a choice for private education in the Chattanooga area. It is truly our desire to partner with our parents for a lifetime of achievement.
- Student learning in a Christian environment is the chief priority of the school.
- All of our student’s needs should be developed to his or her potential academically, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- An exceptional academic program which features small classes, a family-like atmosphere, and a strong foundation based on love of God and country should be provided for each student.
- Each student’s intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills should be encouraged and stimulated.
- The curriculum should present clear goals with high expectations for student achievement through instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, as well as be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Character traits such as integrity, responsibility, kindness, diligence, and service to others should be emphasized across the curriculum.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable our students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.